At APL, we celebrate neurodiversity and want to share our values with our community. We've compiled the questions below to be an active participant in the ongoing conversations around neurodiversity and to let you know a little bit about who we are and what we stand for.
If you have other questions you'd like to see answered, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also subscribe to the APL Blog where our incredible staff will share what they are working on.
- What is Neurodiversity?
- What is a Neurodiversity-Affirming Approach?
- How does APL support Neurodiverse Students in the classroom?
- Does APL believe autism is something to be cured or treated?
- Why are many Autistic adults speaking out against ABA?
- How does APL do ABA differently?
- Embedded ABA services at school vs in-home aba