In order for your application to be considered complete, please email relevant documents listed below to email@example.com with your child's name in the subject line.
Note: You may not have many of these documents and that's okay! However, if you do have them you must submit them or it will delay your application later in the process.
- Most recent academic progress note or report card
- For High School applicants only: unofficial transcript
- Most recent IEP and IEP progress report
- Most recent BIP or Safety Plan
- Relevant diagnostic evaluations or reports
- Relevant evaluation or progress reports from any outside related service providers
- If you would like to give us permission to contact your child's current provider(s) directly for potential follow-up needs, please send a completed Release of Information (ROI) for each agency/provider.
- If you may receive clinic services, please send a scan or photo of the front and back of the insurance card for every plan under which your learner is currently covered.
- (optional) A photo of your learner so we can put a face to the name!
- (optional) Any additional files or records you wish for us to consider